This marker is a low chloride and low halogen solidified paint formula ideal for environments where corrosion and metal fatigue are a concern. Low Halogen Marker contains less halogens (Br, Cl, F, I) and metal ingredients (Zn, Pb, Hg, Cu, Fe, S) meeting RDT F-7-3T requirements and is certified non-toxic. The 13 mm tip can be trimmed with a blade for finer marks.
The handy applicator features an easy twist-up mechanism that keeps paint ready to use. The paint dries quickly in minutes, is waterproof, and fade and chemical resistant. The working temperature range is -40° to 212° F (-40° to 100° C), and is recommended for clean, dry surfaces. Alcohol based cleaners will remove marks from most non-porous surfaces. Possible applications include use on stainless steel, petrochemical and refineries, energy power plants, desalinization plants, transportation infrastructure and aerospace. Documentation concerning low chloride and low halogen content, and SDS sheets are available upon request.
- Low chloride and low halogen paint formula
- Handy applicator marks smoothly from the first stroke
- Marks virtually any material or surface
- Highly permanent once dry
- Waterproof and fade resistant
- Mess free – no drips, pooling, or runs
- Fast drying – dries within minutes
- Fail proof – no tip that can clog or wear off
- Marks instantly – no shaking or pumping required to start
- Marks at any angle, upside down, or even underwater!
- Dry-out resistant – recapped after use, paint remains fresh for a long time
Blister Card - White
Blister Card - Black
Blister Card - Red
Blister Card - Yellow
For more product detail and blister card stock numbers, download our Industrial Catalog.