Solid Marker Low Temperature is a permanent solidified paint marker formulated for cold temperature environments. The tough marker for tough jobs, Solid Marker marks almost any surface, dry or wet, dusty, rusty or rough. This solidifed paint marker allows users to mark at any angle, sideways or upside down with no dripping. To advance, simply twist-up the Low Temperature (LT) marker or push the bottom of the Low Temperature Slim (LTS) marker. Solid Marker is ready for immediate use and marks smoothly from the start. The 13mm regular and 10mm slim tips can be trimmed with a blade for finer marks.
Specifically formulated for cold temperatures, this marker works indoors or outdoors even when it is raining or snowing. The quick-drying formula dries permanently within 5 to 7 minutes.* Marks are waterproof (except on glass) and fade-resistant. Certified non-toxic, SDS sheets available upon request.
*Note: marks may be removed from most non-porous surfaces with alcohol based solvents and scrubbing.
- Operates in cold temperatures as low as -40°F
- Handy applicator marks smoothly from the first stroke
- Marks virtually any material or surface
- Highly permanent once dry
- Waterproof** and fade resistant
- Mess free – no drips, pooling, or runs
- Fast drying – dries within minutes
- Fail proof – no tip that can clog or wear off
- Marks instantly – no shaking or pumping required to start
- Marks at any angle, upside down, or even underwater!
- Dry-out resistant – recapped after use, paint remains fresh for a long time
**except on glass
Blister Card - Black LT
Blister Card - Blue LT
Blister Card - Green LT
Blister Card - Red LT
Blister Card - White LT
Blister Card Yellow LT
Black Slim LTS
Blue Slim LTS
Red Slim LTS
White Slim LTS
Yellow Slim LTS
For more product detail and blister card stock numbers, download our Industrial Catalog.